- Click on the Send Groups link under an email’s editor.
- The top dropdown field is where you select your property sub-org.
- The second dropdown field is where you select what Lead Group will receive the email campaign.
- If you want to add more than one Lead Group, click the Add Another Group button.
- Click the Update button once you have selected your desired email groups.
After your email test has been successfully sent, the next step is for you to select groups that will receive the campaign under the Send Groups section. Different groups will be selected depending on what the email campaign is about. For example, if you’re sending out an email highlighting the amenities of an apartment, you’ll want it to go out to both your active and dead prospects.
Selecting a group
There are two dropdown fields in the “Lead Groups” section. The top-most dropdown field is where you’ll select the property that the email belongs to.
The second dropdown field won’t have any options until a property is selected. Once that happens, an assortment of options will become available. Your leads will be listed according to what type they are, like if they’re active prospects, dead prospects, current residents, and so on. All you have to do is select which group of leads will receive the email.
Adding additional groups
If you want to add another group, click the “Add Another Group” button, and fill in the dropdown fields as you did before. To remove a group, click the button to the right of its dropdown fields.
Once you’ve entered all of you lead groups, you have the option of clicking the “calculate size” link. This will automatically calculate how many people in total will be receiving your email campaign.
After you’re satisfied with your options, click the “Update” button to confirm the email groups, and you’re done!