- Clicking on hyMail’s App Dropdown will display a sidebar with six sub-apps.
- Under Email, you can create new email campaigns and view previous ones.
- With System Templates, you can clone pre-built templates to use for creating emails.
- The My Templates page is where your cloned system templates will appear.
- Media is where you can upload images and assets for your email campaigns.
- Report displays a spreadsheet that catalogues the various data fields of all of your sent email campaigns.
- Under Settings, you can edit the property’s Time Zone and Email Bounce Threshold.
The hyMail’s sub-apps are found by clicking on the App Dropdown; when you do, a sidebar will appear and show six sub-apps that you can access: Emails, My Templates, System Templates, Media, Report, and Settings.
Emails is where you have the ability to create emails, and view all of your campaigns.
System Templates are pre-built my.hy.ly templates that you can clone to use as blueprints for creating emails. Email templates that you clone on this page will end up on your property’s My Templates page.
Media is where you can upload logos, icons, images, and PDF files that you can use for emails. Images that replace a template’s placeholder images will automatically end up here.
Report will display a spreadsheet cataloguing all of your sent email campaigns and what percentage of your prospects / leads opened or clicked on certain areas of the email.
Settings is where you can set up the property’s time zone, enter the Email Bounce Threshold, and enter email addresses that will be notified when an email is sent.
That covers what you can do under your hyMail sub-apps.