- Leads will display the date when they were added / edited, name, email address, and their Prospect / Resident Status under your Leads list.
- Use the filter bar to view which of your leads are under the buckets according to either their Prospect Status or Resident Status.
- Use the search bar for more specific searches, such as searching by Email Address, time frame, or Batch Name.
Viewing Your Leads:
Select which property leads you want to view, and then click the Leads app; it is below the hyForms app under the Menu. You will notice three key elements that make up your property’s Leads page:
- A search bar, located on the left side of the page.
- The list of leads that belong to this property.
- A filters bar made up of several prospect and resident statuses, that is located at the top of the page.
By default, you can scroll and view all of your leads under the leads chart. Your leads will be organized and will display the following information on the chart:
- The date that a lead was added / last edited.
- The name of the resident or prospect.
- The resident or prospect’s email address.
- What their Prospect Status is.
- What their Resident Status is.
- If they are Subscribed to receive emails from my.hy.ly.
There are two ways that you can filter through your leads.
The bar at the top of the page organizes your leads according to the various statuses they can have, such as Active, Leased, Dead, etc. If you click on one of its filters, it will display all of the leads under that one status.
If you want a more specific search, the search sidebar has multiple fields that you can use to filter through and find what you are looking for. For example, you can search for a certain lead by typing in either their name or email address.
Additionally, you can search by selecting a specific Prospect or Resident Status from their respective dropdown fields, by setting up a certain time frame, or by a Batch Name.