- Map out your fields in the following steps: First, check the checkbox next to First row contains column names. Then, select the spreadsheet’s column name for the Email field. Next, select the status options for both the Prospect Status field and Resident Status field. Then, select whether your leads are active or not for the Subscriber Status field. If the names of your leads are included, you have the option to map it out by either selecting Full Name or First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your email address in the field under the section Step 3: Load Lead.
- Click the Load File button, and you will be notified via email when your leads are exported to your my.hy.ly account. Click the email’s link to view your newly-uploaded Leads.
Refer to the numbers listed on the image below in order to successfully import your leads under the section Step 2: Map Fields:
- Make sure the checkbox for “First row contains column names” is checked
- Select the spreadsheet’s column name for “Email / Email Address”
- If you are importing prospects but their status is not listed on the spreadsheet, the options you have for “Prospect Status” are Active, Dead, or Non-Lead. If you are importing residents but their status is not listed, select the option Leased. Otherwise, if you have “Prospect Status” as a spreadsheet column, select its column name.
- If you are importing residents but their status is not listed on the spreadsheet, the options you have for “Resident Status” are Current, or Future. If you are importing prospects, leave the “Resident Status” dropdown field marked as NULL. If “Resident Status” is one of the spreadsheet’s columns, select its column name.
- For active leads, the “Subscriber Status” option is Yes. If the imported leads are inactive or dead, the “Subscriber Status” option is No.
- This is a field for your batch tag, you don’t need to worry about this.
- This is an optional field, but if you have the names of the leads on your spreadsheet, you have the option of mapping them out as “Full Name” or “First Name” and “Last Name.” If you do not have the lead names, you can ignore this field area.
After you fill out the Essential Fields under Step 2, go to the final section, Step 3: Load Lead, which is located at the bottom of the page. Type in your email address in the field so you are notified when the database has imported your list, and click the Load File button.
It will take about a minute or so for the lead list to be uploaded and come your email inbox. Once you have received the confirmation email, click its link (or the link on the CSV Import page), and you will be redirected to your property’s Leads page showcasing its Batch Number.
Now you know how to upload your leads list to a property, and how you can search by a specific Batch Number.