- On a prospect’s information page, click on the Feedback section. This is where you will select if the prospect visited / toured the property, or if they did not.
- If the prospect toured, click the Yes button and two additional questions will appear. The first question is how likely will the prospect sign a lease, and the second question is if the prospect said they wanted to receive emails about property updates and offers. Select your answers, and then click the Send Feedback button.
- If the prospect did not tour, click the No button. A section asking why the prospect did not show up with four options will appear. Select your reason, and then click the Send Feedback button.
After A Prospect’s Scheduled Tour
When an agent clicks on a scheduled prospect’s name under a property’s hyTours calendar, they will bring up their prospect information form. Besides containing information about the prospect and their scheduled tour, there is a section that should be accessed after the prospect’s tour labeled Feedback. First, the agent will select whether or not a prospect visited the property for a tour.
Yes, The Prospect Had Their Tour
If they select the option Yes, two additional questions will appear. The first question being how likely is the prospect to sign a lease, and the second question about if the prospect has agreed to receive property updates and promotional offers via email.
No, The Prospect Did Not Have Their Tour
If they select the option No, a different question section will appear with four options as to why the prospect did not show up:
- The prospect rescheduled their tour.
- The prospect has already signed a lease.
- The agent does not know what could have occurred since the prospect neither cancelled or rescheduled their tour.
- Other reasons not specified.
Once either of the forms are filled out, click the Send Feedback button. That is how you close out prospect tours.