- Go to your property’s hyTours app, select “Settings,” and click on the link labeled Recurring Slots, where you can set up the hours for all of your tours. Click on a time under the Tour Hours column to set up when the tours will start and end Monday – Sunday, and click the Save button when you are done.
- Use the Exclusions column to set hours when agents will be inactive during the tour hours.
- Use the dropdown field under Max reservation per slot to set up how many people will be able to schedule a tour during your available hours.
- Customize the Appointment duration, Appointment start time, Tour availability begin date, Lead time, and Tour Limit in the Slot Setup section, located at the top of the page.
Managing tours that prospects have scheduled and viewing when they will happen is only half of what you can do under hyTours. You can also manage the schedules or yourself and any other agents by customizing flexible tour hours.
Select which property will have its tour hours edited, then click on the hyTours app. Click on the App Dropdown, select the “Settings” sub-app, and click on the Recurring Slots link. Recurring Slots is where you can set up tour hours and excluded times, when tour appointments will be open, and how long they can last.
To set up your time slots, click on a time under the Tour Hours column to edit when the tours will start and end for each day. A small window will pop-up where you can change the hour, minute, and time period. Click outside the pop-up window once you are done setting the hours. Repeat this for all of the other days of the week, and click the Save button when you are done.
The Exclusions column is where you can edit when you and other agents will be inactive during the tour hours. By clicking on the little box with a + icon, a list of times will appear. Select which time you want to not be an option for tour slots, such as setting up a time period where agents can go on break, for example.
To set how many people will be able to schedule a tour during any of the available hours, click on the dropdown under the Max reservation per slot column and select a number between 1–20.
Fill out the fields in the Slot Setup section, which is at the top of the Recurring Tour Slots page. Here, you can customize the following:
- Appointment duration: How long a tour appointment is expected to last.
- Appointment start time: Choose if you want to start your appointments on the hour, half hour, or quarter hour.
- Tour availability begin date: When prospects can start scheduling property tours.
- Lead time: How long an agent needs to prepare between their current time and the appointment.
- Tour Limit: How far in the future that prospects have to schedule their tour appointments.
Once you are satisfied with your edits, click the Save button at the bottom of the page. You have now set up all of the settings for your recurring tour hours.