Managing Amenity Reservations
Welcome to another tutorial in a series of tutorials going over the functions and features of hyTours. In this tutorial we will show you how to make amenity reservations and how to add or remove new amenities to your calendars.
How to Make Amenity Reservations
If a tenant wishes to book an amenity in your property (such as a club room for example) click on the tab labeled “Amenity Reservations” from the drop down menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
This will take you to a default monthly view of the calendar for Amenity Reservations. Click on the day you wish to schedule the appointment and the “New Reservation” window will appear.
- Choose the start and end times of the event.
- Choose the Amenity being booked from the drop-down menu, in this case the Club Room.
- Enter in the information of the tenant who is booking it.
- Click “Create” and the appointment will appear on your calendar with the appropriate color code.
Now if another tenant tries to book the same amenity for the same time, an error message will appear to ensure double-bookings don’t occur.
However, if another amenity is booked for the same time, it will appear with a different color coding and no double-booking error message will appear.
How to Add and Remove New Amenities
Now let’s go over how to manage your amenities in your Amenity Reservation calendar. If you want to add, edit, or delete an amenity, these can all be done in the same way that calendars can be managed in the Agent Calendar settings page as we showed in the hyTours 102 tutorial.
For an example, we are going to add a calendar for a second conference room.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the upper left hand corner and choose settings.
- From the Settings page, choose the tab labeled “Calendars.”
- Here you will be able to modify existing Amenities and their calendars, or add a new one by clicking the button labeled “New Amenity.”
- Once you click the “New Amenity” button you can enter in the details for Conference Room #2
- Choose a new color by which to code it by.
- Click the check-mark to finalize it.
If you wish to edit an existing amenity, click on the pencil icon next to it.
And if you wish to delete it, click on the trash can icon.
So to review, in this tutorial we showed you how to make amenity reservations and how to add or delete new amenities in your calendar.
(If you like this article, please Subscribe to our Newsletter.)