- Select the option Import / Export from your organization’s Leads sidebar.
- Click the link labeled Raw Lead Export. Map out how many leads you want to be exported according to Report range, Status, and Sub-orgs.
- Enter your email address in the Recipient Email field once those fields are filled out and click the Export Raw Data button. Click the Download File link in the email, and your data will be exported as a spreadsheet.
Under your Leads main page, click on its App Menu and select the option “Import / Export” from the sidebar.
Quick Note: Make sure that you are not on any of the sub-org Leads pages.
Click the link labeled “Raw Lead Export” and you will be taken to a page where you can map out how many leads you want to be exported in a file:
- Report range: You can select the data range for how many leads you want to view over the course of a period of time. Keep in mind that if this range is over a large period, it may take up to an hour to have the data exported.
- Select Statuses: Either select every resident or prospect status or a specific status that you want to be included in the export file.
- Select sub-orgs: Check which sub-orgs you want to be included in the export file. We recommend that you select one sub-org to avoid having to wait a long time for the data to be exported.
- Select fields: We recommend that you leave this field as is.
After you fill out those fields, enter your email address in the “Recipient Email” field and click the Export Raw Data button. You will receive a pop-up message saying that the Lead Data will be sent to your email address soon.
Depending on the amount of data you want to be exported, it will take as little as a minute at the least for the data to be exported. Once you receive the email, click the “Download File” link. Your leads data should be exported out as a spreadsheet.